You can consume all the Activiti artifacts for this release from Alfresco Nexus:
- Expose Service Tasks in query service via REST API:
- List of all service tasks:
- Get service task by id:
- List of all service task for process instance:
- List of all service tasks filtered by status (i.e.
- List Sevice Task integration context. It exposes information such as status, error message, error stack trace, error date, etc.
- Extra filtering on REST API for query service.
- Possibility to include a root cause or a message while sending a
- Variable mapping representation and behavior changes (see next section).
- Variable mapping representation behavior changes:
- The default behavior for mapping variables between processes and tasks has changed. Previously, if a given task was not referenced in the
mappingssection of the extension file
*-extensions.json), Activiti would apply the "Send all" strategy, meaning that all the process variables would be copied to the task level and all the task variables would be copied back to the process level. Starting from this milestone, by default, nothing will happen (no variable will be copied from the process to task and no variable will be copied from the task to the process). If you still want the "Send_ all_" strategy, you need to explicitly define it in the
mappingssection, by setting the new attribute
MAP_ALL. Note that nothing will change if you're not using the "Send all" or the "Send none" strategies: regular mapping will keep working as before.
- Possibility to define different strategies for input or output mappings by setting the
MAP_ALL: will use the "Send all" strategy for both input and output mappings.
MAP_ALL_INPUTS: will use the "Send all" strategy for input mapping and regular mapping for output mapping.
MAP_ALL_OUTPUTS: will use the "Send all" strategy for output mapping and regular mapping for input mapping.
Example of "Send all" mapping:
Example of different strategies for input and output mappings (regular mapping for inputs and "Send all" for outputs):